Apply for Student Visa:-
Once you have an eCOE you can proceed with the Visa application procedure. We have counsellors to assist you. They also guide you to prepare the financial statement and help to prepare the file to meet the requirements of various High Commissions. When our counsellors assist, you don’t have to worry about the Visa success. They guide you starting from the moment you apply to study in Australia. They keep guiding you till you reach Australia.
For the Visa grant, you need to fulfill all the Visa requirements, including the attendance condition, and a satisfactory academic performance after you enter Australia. You need an “Admission Offer Letter” from your Australian University. While applying to the university, along with the educational qualification, recommendation letter, and skill in the English language you need to show the proof of
- Good character
- Sound Health
- Valid Passport
- You and your family member(s) (who is accompanying you in Australia) must have Health Insurance, which is acceptable through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
You must not involve in any sort of criminal activity.
Before you are granted a student Visa, you will be evaluated against various conditions. It may differ from your Country of Passport and Visa subclass. It is known as assessment level. It ranges between 1 to 5. Higher assessment level will require a greater degree of evidence. Your student Visa application is assessed on the basis of a few factors. These are illustrated below.
- You need to be financially able to cover the airfares to Australia as well as the tuition, accommodation, and other general expenses.
- Your financial statement must show that you are able to support a dependent accompanying family member during your stay here.
- You need to be proficient in the English language. If your mother tongue is not English, you must undertake the IELTS English test and present the score card during Visa application.
- You require presenting the condition of your personal, financial, employment, and other engagements in your home country.
- Your academic performance record
- Your chosen course of study and if the choice is reasonable as per your academic qualification and financial condition.
- Along with the above-mentioned issues, the authorities will also check your immigration history, for e.g. your prior conformity with the immigration law, if you have any outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, if you have formerly applied for an entry into Australia.
The student Visa applicants in Australia need to meet some general requirements too.
- The applicant as well as his/her accompanying family member(s) need to meet the health requirement. Before applying for the Visa, the student needs a thorough health check up. A chest x-ray is necessary. If you are the applicant, after the check up you need to show the medical report to DIAC.
- You must provide a declaration form, which proves that you are of “good character”.
- You and your accompanying family member(s) must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before submitting the Visa application.
General Visa Conditions:-
- You must leave Australia before your Visa expires
- You need to maintain the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) during your stay in Australia.
- Unless your Visa permits you to work here, you mustn’t work. However, now a day getting the work permit with the Visa is easy. If you want to work in Australia while studying, you don’t need to apply for a separate Visa.
- You must remain enrolled in your university for the 1st year of the course. You must meet the attendance requirement & maintain a valid enrollment for the course.
Application & Documentation:-
Your application and documentation needs to be perfect and error free. Doing it alone won’t be very wise. We draft your documents carefully and present it in proper order. You need to fill out the application form and attach the certified copies of necessary documents. After rechecking the documents & your application form conscientiously, we send it to the Australian university of your choice. You need to submit the following documents with your application form
- Mark sheet and the passing certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
- Scorecard of IELTS
- If you want to study Maters course you need to show the Mark sheets of your Bachelors degree.
- If you are going for a PhD along with the Bachelors degree & 12th standard score certificate, you need to show your Masters/PG degree certificate.
- Prepare a written statement stating why you want to study this specific course in Australia.
- The ID page(s) of your passport that shows your personal details and passport number.
- Your elaborated resume, consisting of your contact details, study, work details, etc. An impressive resume can get you the offer letter from an acclaimed university. So, you must make it catchy. We have skilled professionals, who can write a splendid resume for you.
- A bank draft to meet application fee expenses
Documents for Visa:-
You need to send the documents to the nearest Australian High Commission to apply for your student Visa. After evaluating your application, the embassy will state if you are eligible for the visa or not. If the application is successful, you will be granted a multiple entry Visa. A multiple entry Visa allows you to travel backward and forward Australia during your Visa grant period. Your Visa grant period depends on the duration of the course you are studying. If you fail to meet the conditions of your Visa or discontinue your course, your Visa will be cancelled.
Documents, which the immigration department requires to grant you a student Visa
- Your passport
- Your study program in Australia
- You are applying for the student Visa inside Australia or from your home country!
A few aspects heighten your chance of a quick Visa approval:-
- Good academic record
- Outstanding grip on the English language. However, if your native language is not English you need to show a TOEFL or IELTS scorecard.
- You must choose a course, which is connected to your academic background and appropriate for your age.
- Your age should be more than 16 and less than 35.